An early Victorian oak sideboard table, designed by Thomas Johnson of Lichfield and supplied in 1842, the moulded rectangular top surmounted by scrolling back, the frieze applied with crisply carved foliated ornament, on eight massive concave octagonal columnar legs headed by a fleur de lys, 173cm h; 84 x 290cm
Commissioned for The Heath House by John Burton Philips at a cost of £55 plus carriage of £1. 16s. 0d. Johnson's bill describes it as "To an Oak moulded sideboard, carved spandrels and patras[sic] wrot ornamental Back with carved crockets and finials, wrot moulded and carved legs etc complete"